Reiki is an ancient, energy & spiritual hands-on healing modality that activates the natural healing abilities within the body. The concept of energy healing was once a common practice amongst humans. And in many parts of the world, energy healing is still widely practiced.
It is guided by the understanding that there is a life force energy that flows through each of us. Whenever there is a stagnation or low levels of this life force energy, this can manifest in illness or imbalances in the emotional, spiritual, mental and physical bodies. Reiki helps to unblock this energetic stagnation by focusing on the 7 chakras of the body (the main energy centers in our body). Through Reiki, the chakras have the potential to be re-aligned and balanced, with varying types of shifts felt in your body, mind, and spirit. A Reiki practitioner helps to guide and support the flow of energy going exactly where it is needed in the body for restorative healing.
Reiki often opens up a portal within, ignites our intuition and inner clarity, connects us deeper to the spirit world, deeper to ourselves, and essentially can unlock our own magic. It is a return to the essence, a return to the understanding that we are energy, and honoring this energy has the power to support us in healing, wholeness, and happiness. Reiki can clear out the blockages that may have been impeding the ability to live a harmonious and healthy life.
My first experience receiving Reiki many years ago greatly impacted me. After the experience, something in me was unlocked and ignited, and my personal healing journey was set in motion. Reiki has reminded me that magic is real, and that once tapped in, we have the power to shift and heal many things in our selves, and this world-something the planet desperately needs now.
Possible Benefits of Reiki Energy Healing
Reiki has many benefits, and can naturally restore the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical imbalances that we may have been walking with during this lifetime. Reiki is used for stress reduction and relaxation and also promotes physical and emotional healing and releasing, and helps one experience spiritual insights. Some benefits of Reiki may include:
- An increase in your energy level
- A deep feeling of relaxation
- Calming and quieting the mind
- Restoring positive functioning of the body
- Leading one to spiritual insights
- Improve mental, spiritual, physical and emotional well-being
- Providing relief from stress, anxiety and depression
- Relief from minor aches/pain
- Alleviating manifestations of trauma
- Feeling more joyful, happy, peaceful, and centered
- Increased ability to connect with guides and ancestors
- Aids in sleeping and addressing insomnia
- Unblocking stagnant energy
- Balancing support for mental and emotional health
- Boosting the immune system and clearing allergies
- Expanding inner awareness and clarity, making sense of ones purpose
- An increase in self love
- Decreasing fear, doubt and worry
- Healing the energy pathways
- Accelerating the body's natural healing abilities
- Clearing toxins and negativity
- Increasing creativity and production
- Deeper spiritual awakenings and connections
Note: Reiki is a complementary healing modality and cannot cure severe illnesses, diseases or injuries.
Reiki is a harmless, safe, and non-invasive treatment.